This tutorial is about the How to uninstall multiple apps on Android from Google Play Store. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to uninstall multiple apps on Android from Google Play Store. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to uninstall multiple apps on Android from Google Play Store
Google owns a variety of products and services. So when you decide to push a small update to one of these, most users don’t even notice the change. Because of this, many new Google features generally go unnoticed, making little to no difference to the user experience. Many apps are available on the Play Store and most of them are offered as free downloads. It is no secret that we often tend to download various apps on our Android devices without thinking about their use case. Then, over time, such apps take up a considerable amount of space on our smartphone. This can also cause slowdown and hence it is better to get rid of those unused apps.
However, you can easily remove unwanted apps from your Android device. However, if you have accumulated numerous apps over time that you want to delete, it can be a tedious task. This is because you can only uninstall or remove one app at a time on Android. However, there are certain third-party apps available that allow you to uninstall multiple apps at once. By default, the apps listed are sorted by usage, so the least used apps are at the top. Additionally, users can sort apps by size, data usage, or alphabetically. In particular, you can select multiple apps and uninstall them at once.
How to uninstall multiple apps on Android from the Google Play Store
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Next, tap on the hamburger icon to open the menu.
- Go to the My apps and games section.
- Now, tap on the Installed option. All apps and games that are currently installed on the device will be displayed here. At the top, you will see a new option called Storage. Shows the amount of free storage space, both as a percentage and in GB/MB.
- play it Now the Free up space section will appear. From this section, you will be able to uninstall multiple apps at once.
- By default, the Play Store lists these apps based on the recommendation. But, you can change this sort order. Touch the recommended keyword located at the top right. You have the following options to choose from:
- Recommended: The least used apps will be ranked first.
- Size: Apps that use the maximum storage space will be displayed at the top.
- Data Usage – The apps that consume the most data will be present at the top of the list.
- Alphabetical: The classification will be made in alphabetical order.
- Now, check the box next to all the apps you want to uninstall. At the bottom you will see the total space that could be freed by uninstalling the selected apps. Additionally, this button would also be used to remove the selected apps.
- Once you’ve sorted and selected the apps you want to uninstall, tap FREE UP xx MB/GB.
- A confirmation dialog will appear. Finally, tap FREE xx MB/GB. That’s it. The selected apps and games will be removed from your device within seconds.
Final words: How to uninstall multiple apps on Android from Google Play Store
I hope you understand this article How to uninstall multiple apps on Android from Google Play Store, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.