This tutorial is about the How to Sideload Android Apps in Windows 11. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Sideload Android Apps in Windows 11. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Sideload Android Apps in Windows 11
Microsoft released the first preview of the Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA), which finally brings support for Android apps to Windows 11. Although the company decided to work with Amazon to download the apps through the Amazon Appstore, it is possible to download other apps . from Android. The new platform is currently available for devices with the “United States” region running the latest version of Windows 11 and meeting the memory, processor, and virtualization requirements.
You will also need an Amazon account in the US to use the Amazon Appstore. Since the Amazon Appstore only offers a limited number of apps and not everyone has an Amazon account or a US account, you can use the Android Debugging Bridge (ADB) tools to install apps from any source using the “.apk”. Proceedings. In this Windows 11 article, we will guide you through the steps to download Android apps on your computer.
How to Download Android Apps on Windows 11
Install Windows Subsystem for Android
- Go to the online link generator for the Microsoft Store.
- Click the dropdown menu and select URL (link).
- Next, click on the RP dropdown menu and select Slow.
- Next, enter the following URL in the address bar and click the Generate Temporary Link button (check mark). https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-subsystem-for-android/9p3395vx91nr
- The link generator will fill the screen with a few options. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the
- File MicrosoftCorporationII.WindowsSubsystemForAndroid_1.8.32828.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle.
- You may need to allow the file to download, as your browser may mark it as unsafe. Wait for the download to complete.
- Next, press Win + S and type powershell.
- Click Run as administrator from the search result.
- To install the Windows Subsystem for Android, type the command Add-AppxPackage -Path followed by the location of the downloaded file in quotes.
- For example, if you downloaded the Windows Subsystem Package to the C:UsersUserNameDownloads folder, the full command would look like this: Add-AppxPackage -Path “C:UsersTashreefDownloadsMicrosoftCorporationII.WindowsSubsystemForAndroid_1.8.32828 .0_neutral___8undwekyb3d8bbwe.
Enable virtual machine platform
- Press Win + I to open Settings.
- In the left panel, open the Applications tab.
- Click Optional Features.
- Scroll down the Related Settings section, and then click More Windows Features.
- In the Windows Features window that opens, search for and select Virtual Machine Platform.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
Install ADB minimal setup on Windows 11
- Go to the ABD and Fastboot page and download the installation file.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- After installing the setup, you can proceed to install Android apps on Windows 11 using the app APKs.
Load Android apps on Windows 11
- Go to APKMirror, then find and download the APK file of the app you want to install.
- Next, start the Windows Subsystem for Android.
- Under Subsystem Resources, select Continuous.
- Next, toggle the switch to enable developer mode.
- Next, copy the IP address. If the IP address is not displayed, click the Update button. If that doesn’t work, click the File Explorer icon in the Files section to reboot. Click the refresh button again and you should see the IP address.
- Press Win + R, type cmd and click OK to open Command Prompt.
- In the command prompt window, type the following command and press Enter to run it, replacing YourIPAddress with the copied IP address: Adb connect YourIPAddress
- Then type adb devices to see if the connection is established.
- To install the app, type adb install and then drag and drop the apk file into your command prompt to add the file path. Once done, the command will look like this: adb install C:UsersTashreefDownloadscom.rovio.dream_1.37.1-25240_minAPI21(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
- Press Enter and wait for the success message.
Final words: How to Sideload Android Apps in Windows 11
I hope you understand this article How to Sideload Android Apps in Windows 11, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.