This tutorial is about the How to Run Android Applications Not Available in Country. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Run Android Applications Not Available in Country. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Run Android Applications Not Available in Country
One more surprising aspect regarding Android is the sheer number of uses the platform offers. While this wide range of options is all the average user might need, some travelers need to describe world domains. Users frequently need to access and use applications that are restricted to specific countries or districts. If this is you, read below to find out how to download Android apps that are not available in your country.
Install Android apps that are not available in your country
Use Play Store alternatives
Obviously, you won’t find any of the geo-blocked or banned apps on the Play Store, but yes, you can definitely find them on third-party app stores. There are many app stores available online where all the apps are easily available. Here is the list of some of the third party app stores.
This is one of the most popular third-party app stores for Android that has almost all the apps you can find on the Play Store, including those that are not available in your country for any reason. APK Mirror is easy to use and downloading the apps is completely free. Not only that, but it also provides older versions of the app, so if there are any compatibility issues with your device, you can try those versions as well.
You simply need to go to the APKMirror website and search for the app that is not available in your country. The list of different versions will appear on the screen. Select the latest by tapping the download icon. After that, you can also choose the variant of the app that is suitable for your device. Finally, tap on the Download APK button and you are good to go.
Once the APK file has been downloaded to your phone, simply open it from the Downloads folder and tap on the Install button. You may be prompted to enable unknown sources permissions from your phone settings. This is a security feature in Android that warns you every time you install an app outside of the Play Store. Since APKMirror is a genuine website, you will not have any security issues. Just go ahead and allow this permission to continue installing the app.
Another great place from where you can download geo-blocked apps on Android is APKPure. This third-party store has millions of apps in APK format, including the ones you can’t download from the Play Store. You just need to go to APKPure official website and search for the desired app using the search bar at the top. Once you see the app, tap on it and then tap on the Download option. Tap on the Download option again to get the app and then install it on your phone normally once you have it.
Create a new Google account using VPN
Play Store and all other Goggle apps are connected to your Google account. And all those apps that are not available in the country that you have selected when creating your Google account cannot be downloaded directly. So one of the easiest ways to install any unavailable or geo-blocked app is to create a new Google account using VPN and select the country where that app is available. This will show you how to do it –
- Install a VPN app on your Android phone – this is the first thing you need to do. The VPN app will be used to change the location of your device, thus allowing you to create a new Google account from a different country. There are so many VPN apps available for Android and you can find them on the Play Store for free. As for this tutorial, we suggest you download Turbo VPN. It is free and easy to use.
- Change country location in VPN: When you open the VPN app, you will see the HOME button to activate the service. By default, the app will automatically choose any available server. Make sure the server is located in a different country where the app you need to download is available on the Play Store. You can also choose the server location manually.
- Create a new Google account – Once you have configured the VPN and successfully changed the server location, the next important thing is to create a new Google account. You have to do this from the account settings on your device. Simply go to Settings > Accounts & backup > Accounts and then click on the + Add account option.
- Next, choose Google from the list of apps. You will need to verify your identity by entering your access code, applying your fingerprint, etc. On the next page, select the Create Account option and then select For Me. Enter your first and last name. Tap the Next button to continue and follow the rest of the steps to create your new Google account. When prompted for the phone number, you can skip that step.
- Clear Play Store Cache: Before you go to Play Store to download the app, make sure to clear the app cache first. Simply open the Settings app on your phone, select Apps & notifications, choose the Google Play Store app, and then tap on the Storage option. Now here you will see Clear Cache. Just tap on this button and you will have reset the Play Store to its default state.
- Select a new Google account: Go to the Play Store app and tap the profile icon at the top right. In the pop-up box, you will see a list of Google accounts that are signed in to your device. Select the new Google account you have created. Make sure you are still connected to the VPN.
- Install the unavailable or geo-blocked app – Now just search for the app that is not available in your country and you will see it appear in the search results. For example, the Deezer app is not available in India, but after following the given steps, the app can be seen as available. Just install the app and enjoy using it. Once after that, you can stop the VPN app and uninstall it from your phone (if you don’t need it anymore).
Generate APK file using Evozi tool
Evozi is a great tool to create an APK file of any Play Store app directly. And using this tool is very easy. All you have to do is copy the link of the app that you want to install but is not available in your country. Since you won’t find the app on the Play Store, you need to copy its link by searching for that particular app on Google and copying the link provided by the Play Store website. After that, go to the Evozi website, paste the copied link in the box and click the Generate Download Link option. Once the APK file is successfully generated, click the green Download button to get the app on your Android phone.
Receive your friend’s app
If your friend somehow has an app that is not available or banned by your country, then you can easily install that app by receiving it from your friend. This is the easiest way to use a restricted app. All you have to do is use a good sharing and receiving app, like Google Files, and ask your friend to send that app. Once you receive it, install the app as you normally would. You may be interested in reading our guide on how to share files on Android using an FTP server.
Install iPhone apps that are not available in your country
If an app is not available in your country, it doesn’t matter if you’re using an Android or iPhone device, you can’t download it directly from the App Store. And the methods that work for Android won’t work for iOS. So we have come up with different solutions that will allow you to install the geo-blocked and unavailable apps on your iPhone or iPad.
Change country in the App Store
By changing the country of origin in the App Store, you can trick Apple into showing all those apps that would not otherwise be available. This is how you can change the country location in the App Store and install the app that is not available in your country:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and tap your profile icon on the far right of the screen.
- Now click on your name or email address at the top and then verify your identity by entering the passcode, using FaceID or TouchID, whichever security feature you’re using for screen lock on your device.
- You’ll be taken to the Account page next, where you’ll see an option called Country/Region. Just select it and then a warning message will appear saying “Changing your country or region will cancel any automatically renewing subscription”. Click the Change country or region option to continue.
- From the list of available countries, choose a country or region where the app you want to install is available on the App Store.
- You must agree to the Apple Media Services terms and conditions. Simply click the I Agree option at the top right corner of the screen and then click the same option again in the pop-up box that appears afterwards.
- Finally, you must complete the information about the country you have chosen. This information includes name, address, phone number, zip code, etc. Select the Payment Method to None. There are some required fields that are required to be filled in, such as street, zip code, city/suburb, and phone. You can find the zip code of the region on Google. Tap Done after all of this information.
- Once the changes are made, you are ready to download all the apps that are geo-blocked in your country. Simply go to the Search App Store tab and search for the app. When you tap the Get button, the app will start downloading to your iPhone immediately and you won’t see any pop-up saying “This app is not available in your country or region” like before.
Final words: How to Run Android Applications Not Available in Country
I hope you understand this article How to Run Android Applications Not Available in Country, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.