This tutorial is about the How To Remove Stock Apps In Android Device Without Rooting. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How To Remove Stock Apps In Android Device Without Rooting. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How To Remove Stock Apps In Android Device Without Rooting
Many Android smartphone manufacturers tend to include a large number of pre-installed apps on their phones. Commonly known as bloatware, these apps tend to consume storage space and other resources on your device. Now you can uninstall most third party bloatware from settings. However, there are a number of system apps that are unnecessary but cannot be uninstalled or disabled. This includes pre-installed Google apps like Google Play Movies, Google Play Music, Google Duo, and more. While removing system apps usually requires root, there is still an easy solution that can be followed by anyone with basic computer skills.
Turn on developer options on your phone and enable “USB debugging”. To do the same, navigate to the “About” section in Android settings, find the build number and tap it seven times until you get the toast message “Developer options have been enabled”. After that, you can go into developer options and find USB debugging. After all the necessary requirements, take your phone and connect it to your computer using a compatible USB cable (make sure you are using a good quality cable that supports data transfers).
Steps to delete stock apps on Android without rooting
- First of all, open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Now you need to tap on “Applications”.
- Now you need to tap on Application Manager
- As in the screenshot mentioned below, it’s the game I got and you can see that it doesn’t have an “Uninstall” option. So, here you need to tap on “Force Stop” and then tap on “Disable”.
You can even use the Debloater tool on your PC to remove Android apps. Since Debloater is a PC tool, you will need to have access to a computer. Follow the steps below.
- First of all, you need to enable the developer option which you can enable by going to Settings -> About phone -> Build number (tap the build number 7-10 times and your developer options will be activated).
- You will now see the developer option in your settings and tap on it, scroll down and enable USB debugging.
- Now you need to download and install the Debloater tool on your Windows PC. Next, connect your Android device with a USB cable to your PC and wait for the tool to detect your device. Once discovered, the debugging tool will show you a warning message.
- Now you need to click on “Read Phone Packages” which is located on the top left corner, it will start reading all the apps on your device.
- Now it will be listed with many apps it detects as blocked and not blocked
- Now check the apps you want to remove from your device and then click the “Apply” button. This will remove the apps from your device.
Final words: How To Remove Stock Apps In Android Device Without Rooting
I hope you understand this article How To Remove Stock Apps In Android Device Without Rooting, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.