This tutorial is about How to Hide Apps in Nova Launcher on Android. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Hide Apps in Nova Launcher on Android. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Hide Apps in Nova Launcher on Android
As the name suggests, Nova Launcher is a third-party replacement home screen launcher. The app replaces your default home screen and allows for a variety of gestures, icon packs, and granular customizations that go far beyond the standard features. Your phone’s default home screen is often cluttered or contains a lot of extra features you don’t need. Some launchers don’t even include an app drawer, but instead put all the app icons on the home screen. Grid sizes, widget placement, app drawers and more – your phone should look and feel exactly the way you want it to, and a replacement launcher like Nova Launcher gives you the flexibility to bring back all the features you’re used to.
The launcher, which has been in regular development since 2011, is polished and resource efficient, making it the perfect choice for older devices that may be a bit lacking in power. But newer phones can also benefit from it. I prefer to use Nova Launcher on my personal devices because it allows me to customize my home screen grid exactly how I want it, right down to the sub-pixels. I also like features like the ability to overlay widgets, lock my home screen layout, or backup and restore my app layout when I switch phones. In this article, we will show you how to hide apps in Nova Launcher on Android.
How to Hide Apps in Nova Launcher on Android
If you already have Nova Launcher installed and configured, hiding apps in the drawer is as easy as can be. Please note that you need Nova Launcher Prime ($4.99) for this feature. This will only hide apps in the drawer. So you can still drop the app on your home screen before hiding it in the drawer and quickly launch it from there if you like.
- First, go to Nova’s settings menu, either by long-pressing on the home screen and selecting the “Settings” icon in the bottom right, or by heading to the app drawer and tapping the “Nova Settings” icon.
- From there, tap on the second entry in the “App Drawers & Widgets” menu.
- There are several options here, but you’ll want to scroll to the bottom. In the “Drawer groups” section, select the “Hide apps” option.
- Then select all the apps you want to hide by checking the checkbox next to the app name.
- Once you are done selecting all the apps you want to hide, exit this menu using the arrow in the top left corner or simply press the home button to return to the home screen.
- You are done, all the selected apps will no longer be visible in the app drawer.
Final words: How to Hide Apps in Nova Launcher on Android
I hope you understand this article, How to Hide Apps in Nova Launcher on Android. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.