This tutorial is about How to customize notification sounds for Android apps. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to customize notification sounds for Android apps. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to customize notification sounds for Android apps
Notification sounds are just one of the many ways you can customize your Android, and each version of Android refines the process. Your Android has a default notification sound setting for all apps; You can also change the ringtones app by app. Notifications are important, but they can become distracting when you need to check your phone frequently. Music presets on smartphones can be pretty lackluster and sometimes maybe a little overwhelming. Because of this, it’s best to assign priority ringtones to specific apps so that only the most important alerts get your attention.
Want an incoming email to beep differently than a calendar notification? Your smartphone can offer you a more welcoming and personal experience. Notification sounds are definitely useful, but they can get annoying after a while. If you’re tired of your current notification sound, don’t worry, it’s easy to change it. Fortunately, there are plenty of options to choose from, and you can even add your own sounds and customize each app.
How to customize notification sounds for Android apps
- First, swipe down from the top of the screen once or twice, depending on your device, and tap the gear icon to go to Settings.
- Then select “Apps & notifications” or simply “Apps”.
- You may need to expand the full list of apps to see the one you want. Tap “See all Applications” or “Application Settings.”
- Now we can select the app to customize the notification sound.
- Select “Notifications.”
- Now we are looking at Android “Notification Channels”. These are all the different types of notifications that the app can do. Touch the one you want to customize the sound.
- Scroll down and select “Sound”.
- You will now see a list of notification sounds to choose from. Tapping on one of the sounds will play a preview. The sound selection screen will look very different from device to device.
- Once you’ve found a sound you like, tap “Save” or “Apply” to finish.
Final words: How to customize notification sounds for Android apps
I hope you understand this article, How to customize notification sounds for Android apps. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.