This tutorial is about How to Customize app icons on iPhone. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Customize app icons on iPhone. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Customize app icons on iPhone
If you use the same apps every day, chances are their icons are etched in your memory. That’s good for exercising muscle memory, but it’s not very visually appealing. Fortunately, the new versions of iOS and iPadOS have a feature that allows you to change almost any app icon to any image you want. You can also rename apps, which is especially useful if your favorites have nicknames. Have you always wanted to have your own iPhone, with your own personal style and flair?
Sure, you can change the wallpaper of your home screen. But if you really want to personalize your phone, why not create your own app icons? You can do this with Apple’s built-in Shortcuts app. In this, it replaces the icons that the apps come with and instead creates separate shortcuts that lead to the app in question. It’s a tedious and time-consuming process, but you’ll end up with a completely personalized iPhone home screen.
Your iPhone’s home screen deserves a more eye-catching look. In addition to using fully customizable widgets, you should use custom app icons on your iPhone to make your home screen look the way you want. Whether you want to go for a monochrome design, give your screen a colorful theme, or at least use a base, custom app icons play a big role. In this article, we’ll show you how to customize app icons on iPhone when you’re ready to enhance your customizations.
How to customize app icons on iPhone
- Launch the Shortcuts app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the + icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Add Action.
- Use the text field to search for Open Application.
- Select Open Application.
- Press Choose.
- Use the search for the app whose icon you want to change and select it.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Touch Add to Home Screen.
- Tap the placeholder app icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select Take Photo, Choose Photo, or Choose File, depending on where the replacement app icon image is located.
- Select your replacement image.
- In the text field, rename the app as you want it to appear on the home screen.
- Tap Add.
- Tap Done. Your shortcut has now been created.
- Go back to the start screen.
Final words: How to Customize app icons on iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to Customize app icons on iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.