This tutorial is about the How to Change App Icon of Instagram on Android and iOS. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Change App Icon of Instagram on Android and iOS. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Change App Icon of Instagram on Android and iOS
Instagram was first developed in the US by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger in October 2010, and was compatible with iOS. Instagram was first known to people as a photo and video sharing social networking app. With the passage of time, the Android version of Instagram was released in 2012. After that, they will witness that April that the number of downloads was more than 1MN times in less than a day. The Instagram platform that is currently trending and the most used social media apps is owned by Facebook. Instagram offers us various features such as photo sharing, photo posting, liking, commenting and sending messages (DM), Instagram story filters. They have currently given an update on how to change your Instagram icon.
Can we change the Instagram app icon? Yes! There is an option to change the Instagram icon on your phone. It is really exciting to know that Instagram has come up with a cool update to change the Instagram app icon. You can now change the Instagram icon on iPhone and Android to look like one of the first icons, dating back to 2010. The component was made available to customers to mark the long-term commemoration of sharing images through Instagram. web-based media. You can explore the classic and unique Instagram icons, dating back to the days when it was basically a Polaroid camera. There is also a pre-ship variant and a birthday celebration form of your newest icon.
How to Change App Icons on Android and iOS
The instructions are the same for Android and iOS, but the icons look a bit different. Here’s how to change the Instagram app icon.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap your profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the three-line menu icon in the top right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Pull down from the top of the screen (basically scrolling up).
- Keep pulling down until you see a chain of emojis. (It may take a few tries.)
- When successful, you’ll land on the page with all the old icons available (with confetti flying everywhere).
- Select an icon.
- Tap Add.
- The icons look different on Android than they do on iOS. Android users get a shortcut to Instagram, so there’s a little square of the current icon overlaid. On iOS, you’ll see a different icon, with no overlay.
- Repeat the above steps if you want to try another icon.
Final words: How to Change App Icon of Instagram on Android and iOS
I hope you understand this article How to Change App Icon of Instagram on Android and iOS, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.