The leading customer experience automation provider continues rapid growth into Q3 2022
COMPANY NEWS: ActiveCampaign, the leader in Customer Experience Automation (CXA), has surpassed 180,000 global customers, making it the largest provider of CRM and automated sales and marketing.
To enable the company’s continued momentum, ActiveCampaign made two recent leadership appointments. Industry tech veteran Sameer Kazi was appointed as president, and Kelly O’Connell was elevated to senior vice president of platform strategy. The company also hired Kai Ichikawa as its vice president of product marketing to support ActiveCampaign’s product growth and innovation. The company’s growing executive leadership team and continuous product enhancements are fueling the growth of the businesses they work with.
In early May, ActiveCampaign acquired Postmarkone of the fastest-growing transactional email providers on the market, and DMARC Digests, an email authentication platform that helps improve deliverability. Together, this now one company will unify communication across all channels, powering incredible experiences for ActiveCampaign’s 180,000 customers and the end consumer.
One of ActiveCampaign’s values is to iterate everything, always which is consistent with its continuous product updates and added features that make a great platform even easier to use. Feedback from its customers via G2 proves the technology is integral to their marketing needs—from automation to sales engagement to landing page building, customers continue to use ActiveCampaign for all of their marketing needs. The company passed 10,000 reviews on G2 this month, with over 96% of those reviews rating ActiveCampaign 4 or 5 stars, a rare milestone for any company to achieve. G2 has 133,379 products in total on their site and only 17 products have over 10,000 reviews, meaning customers can feel confident in their decision to use ActiveCampaign.
The company recently launched a Marketplace Hub with over 2,000 resources, templates and free tools to further support growing businesses. ActiveCampaign now offers growing businesses over 820 automation recipes across all industries, which enable 1:1 customer experiences while freeing up team members for more impactful tasks. In fact, according to recent ActiveCampaign data, 44% of CXA users now spend more time talking to customers because of time-saving automation.
Additional Q2 2022 ActiveCampaign growth achievements:
- Releasing a reimagined email designer, allowing businesses across the world to build better emails that truly engage their customers. With the ability to design in HTML, save content blocks across campaigns, and automate relevant content, customers will see the real impact of a tailored customer experience.
- Rolling out that customers will now be able to build their own custom objects directly within the app, no coding required. This new functionality will let users extend contacts, accounts and deals with their own data without needing to go through the API or pull in developer expertise.
- Releasing a new extended Slack integration that offers businesses of all sizes an affordable way to create a seamless experience across teams.
- Growing its EMEA team with the opening of its new regional hub in Dublin, Ireland. ActiveCampaign continues to expand in APAC and LATAM as well with growing teams in Australia, Singapore, Brazil and Colombia.
- Winning the SIIA CODiE for Best Marketing Solution for the second consecutive year.
- Receiving the title ‘Most Outstanding CX Automation Software Provider 2022 – USA’ from the 2022 Corporate Excellence Awards committee.
- Being named a finalist for The Drum Awards for Marketing and in the Best Health and Wellbeing Initiative category of the Management Today DE&I Leadership Awards 2022.
- Securing placement in Built In Chicago lists for ‘Best Places to Work (#10 out of 100),’ ‘Best Large Places to Work (#8 out of 100)’ and ‘Best Perks and Benefits (#2 out of 50). ‘
- Being shortlisted in the 2022 SaaS Awards program as a Best SaaS Product for Sales and Marketing.
- Launching a new data reportfinding that consumers want to support SMBs, amid inflation.
“We could not be more excited about our continuous growth at ActiveCampaign and what the future holds for our business and those we work with,” said Jason VandeBoom, founder and CEO of ActiveCampaign. “It has never been more important for brands to connect and engage with their customers in highly personalized ways with a one to one approach to data and messaging.”
“I don’t know how we would function without ActiveCampaign; it is truly the backbone of how we get people to take action and communicate with them on a daily basis,” said Nate Alger, co-founder Spanishland. “Additionally, a large share of our new leads are generated through lead magnets like free transcripts or worksheets, and we rely on transactional emails to deliver that content. With the power of ActiveCampaign and Postmark together, we are confident in the future growth of our business.”
“The power of CXA, combined with the consistency of transactional email is unstoppable to helping businesses grow,” said Alka Tandon, Head of Product, Enterprise at Calendly. “This technology enables our joint customers to effortlessly automate their scheduling to drive business outcomes and deliver a best-in-class customer experience, and we look forward to the continued growth of these businesses.”
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 180,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 820+ pre-built automations that combine transactional email and email marketing, marketing automation, ecommerce marketingand CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 870+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign is one of only 17 products with over 10,000 positive customer reviews on G2.com, also scoring higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM and E-Commerce Personalization and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
GET READY FOR XCONF AUSTRALIA 2022
Thoughtworks presents XConf Australia, back in-person in three cities, bringing together people who care deeply about software and its impact on the world.
In its fifth year, XConf is our annual technology event created by technologists for technologists.
Participate in a robust agenda of talks as local thought leaders and Thoughtworks technologists share first-hand experiences and exchange new ways to empower teams, deliver quality software and drive innovation for responsible tech.
Explore how at Thoughtworks, we are making tech better, together.
Tickets are now available and all proceeds will be donated to Indigitek, a not-for-profit organization that aims to create technology employment pathways for First Nations Peoples.
Click the button below to register and get your ticket for the Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane event
GET YOUR TICKET!